Saturday, June 2, 2012

'Is there anything you're doing Brand New?'

So hmm. Another semester at super-awesome (-_-) law school is going to end. End sem exams will start on Monday. Of course, I can endlessly talk about how I haven't studied anything. But then you're not here to read about that. Or about how my friend is going to get an ipad at the end of this year. Or about how I did really badly at our internal moot selection. Or about how I lost my beloved phone barely four months after I got it. [I miss Android]

So what are you here to read? That is something twitterati like Sabbah Haji and Ramesh Srivats have figured out. Oh, and Vir Sanghvi too. I'm so jealous of all of them! They're so amusing and intelligent ALWAYS. And they think of all the things I wish I'd thought of. That's rather silly, I know, but I cannot help feeling most gauche and inarticulate when I read stuff they write.

I have started going to the gym regularly. And taken belly dancing lessons on Youtube. Proud of myself. Shamelessly. Now I'm going to go check out http://www.artrage.com/artrage-demos.html inspired by http://zenpencils.com/comic/50-neil-gaiman-make-good-art/

1 comment:

longblackveil said...

Thank you for the mention, darling. Take a year off after school and come teach at mine. <3