Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back Home

Yo!

Returned from Pune this morning. I'd gone for the Symbiosis group discussion and personal interview (henceforth referred to as GDPI).

Yes, it was good. GD was decent. The topic was un-stimulating - Police Reforms. But our job is to talk, not evaluate. so yeah, I had things to say, and I made sure I didn't interrupt others or act too smart. PI was another thing altogether. My first real kind of interview was - awesome! There were two people; a man and a lady, who were friendly but also quite formidable. They asked me routine stuff about myself and my interests. Then about why I wanted to do law, and then asked me to give an introduction to the Constitution. Also about my chosen course - BBA LLB. At the end, the lady said 'I think you can come to Symbiosis' and the man said 'All I can say is - come back soon!'

I think those are all the indications of a good interview, if I may say so myself. ;P

But NLU Delhi still remains the better option, so let us see. Meanwhile, Mamma is still more strongly disposed towards DU: do Eco (Hons) then go to London School Of Economics and so on. Simply, I'm in a dilemma at exactly the wrong time.

Wishing things get clearer soon,
Nidhi

No comments: