Saturday, May 29, 2010

Down Down Down

CLAT mein gang rape ho gaya.

Rank 623. I'm positive there's been a mistake; I had done well. Truly. But the concept of re-evaluation doesn't exist in such entrances. So everybody is helpless. I can only thank God I'm nearly through National Law University Delhi. I have a law college to go to; and one that is very good. Otherwise I'd have had to go Delhi University, where doubtlessly I'd have been in an awesome college because of good board results but I wouldn't have been doing Law.

So I guess I shouldn't complain. Still, the human heart always desires more. Its worse because I felt I deserved it. Anyway, no point cribbing irrationally.

Listening to 'So gaye hai' from Zubeidaa. What a pitiful contrast from this morning :P

Will wake up to a new day tomorrow. =)

No comments: