Friday, May 28, 2010

Aaj ki Khabar

Played Brainvita/Peg today. Four rounds. Pegs left:
4
3
3
3 respectively.


Listening to 'The way I loved you' - Taylor Swift. Nice-ish. Very energetic for Swift though.


Apart from that, I'm listening to a whole lot of Western classical music - Piano, Cello, Violin, Clarinet etc.
Fun stuff, when you come to think about it.


You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you



And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you


Nice!


I realised day before that when Sid (of Wake Up Sid) says 'Usne teri khuddari ko lalkara hai! Be a man!', it actually a copy of Akash's dialogues from Dil Chahta Hai. Yes, so now you know I have nothing to do ;)


Anyway, So DU admission forms are available now. And I'm not going to be one of those standing in long queues in the searing heat. My mom suggested I should exchange board marks with somebody; cos I need over 50%  only, but that someone may need a lot more. Very benevolent. But not possible.


Today's weather is kind of funny. Since midnight there's this kind of stormish sky, with great noisy winds and also thundering noises. At least its possible now to go out of the house. So no complaints. 


29th is right here now. Tomorrow is to us as wednesday was to aspiring IIT-ians: result time. Let's see what happens. 


Then to Pune on 31st. Yay.

3 comments:

Rahul Bhatnagar said...

I'm assuming you're talking about the CLAT results... Best of luck!

nidhi said...

I am. thanks!

nidhi said...

*was