Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kya Hai Ye?

CBSE results - 21st May.
Two days from now. Friday 8 am.

Need I say more?

No, I'm not nervous; I don't do such terribly human things. I'm okay. It was going to come out one day or the other. No tension. Specially since I'm not depending on those marks to get me anywhere (Bless the holy Lord). Not now. It was an effective back-up once upon a time, but 126 in Symbiosis has changed that. But I don 't like not doing well, hence the assumed importance.

Had a friend over today. Watched 'What a Girl Wants', again. Didn't like it today either. But fun nevertheless. Amanda Bynes is cute, and she only appears as if she is fat (those cheeks), she is not. Never mind, since I have no formerly rock-band member, now standing for elections, Lord of a father with the most beautiful 'mansion' in UK.

Anyway, my plan for friday with my three beloved friends is all awash because of the board's announcement. Very uncool. But what can one do, so 'grin and bear it stupid, do not bleat.'

Let's hope for the best.

No comments: