Monday, May 17, 2010

The Boar of Boredom

As you may have noticed, I've suddenly got into photography. Actually, its not sudden at all. I've always had some kind of strange fascination for pictures and for people who took nice pictures. :)
But I could never break the inertia and actually take the camera out and click. However, now that I have nothing else to occupy my mind, I thought, I have a great camera (okay, maybe not really, but that's not important), I have a great mind *wink*, I have time, and I can see. What more does one need to take photos, right?

So I have started, let's see where I end up. Whether this remains a mere amateurish interest or becomes more, I cannot say now, but I'm having fun at the moment and that's all I really care about right now.

Also, I went and watched Badmaash Company today. Shahid Kapoor is irritating, but the rest are okay. Its a very typical Bollywood film with a message and all, but okay entertainment. So I'm not complaining. More importantly, I bought Unexpected Blessings, and so will end the series Woman of Substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford that I deeply loved. I got the God of Small Things too, by Arundhati Roy. Will give reviews once I finish.

For now, that's it.
Cheers to a great time reading!

No comments: