Tuesday, May 25, 2010

JLT

Hey All!

You will today find me in a greatly improved mood as compared with my last post.

I have sort of become more accustomed to the emptiness in my routine and my lifestyle has adapted remarkably. Case in point - I now take an hour to get ready in the morning as opposed to the 15 minutes I took during school time. Yes, I brush for a whole of five minutes.

I watched Kites day before. Hrithik Roshan is good. He's acted quite well, and its almost solely his movie. So yeah. Mori is not even remotely good. But the guys will like her ;)

I watched Twilight too. On TV. And I liked it. This particular occurrence would have been quite unimaginable to me earlier, but I did. Stewart is So dull, but the rest is quite good. Even Robert Pattinson was tolerable in spite of his very limited acting prowess. But I liked the whole persona of the not-so-typical vampire.

Listening to Lost Inside Your Eyes - Eric Nicholas. What an absolutely amazing guy!

'I'm lost inside your eyes. Its like an ocean.' Wow!

Will go over to a friend's today to borrow some books. Primarily. Let's see.

Apart from that, I need to go swimming! Like really go swimming. But I'm just so full of inertia sometimes.

I think I'll go tomorrow ..

No comments: