Saturday, May 29, 2010

Meaningless Musings

CLAT results at 9 pm tonight.

Seriously, WTH! What sense does it make to give it out so late? They might as well have given them out tomorrow ..

Its not even funny.

After that initial outburst of irrational frustration I am feeling more calm :P

Listening to Gabriella Cilmi - Warm this Winter. It is summer but I'm already waiting for winter. Although that's not why I'm listening to the above song, but still ..

It’s gonna snow outside
The weather will be cold
But I’m gonna be warm (ho ho) this winter 



What a fun song! I haven't liked any of Cilmi's other songs though - the likes of 'On a Mission', or 'Save the Lies'; they are on a completely different plane from Warm this Winter. 


Went on scribd today. I wonder what documents people post on it: I really can't think.


I cannot wait to watch I Hate Luv Storys! I'm totally hooked by the whole look of the movie, and even Imran Khan is looking good, and expressive, a welcome change. =)


As I had rightly predicted, the papers are full of pictures of people applying for DU. Strangely, all of those kids, who are as old as me, or younger, look so grown-up and mature. I seriously doubt if I'd look that grown-up if I came in the papers. I understand its a really silly thing to be thinking, but its true!


Anyway, Enrique's always such a pleasure to listen to. Yes, I'm one of those who still like him. Some of his songs are ignored by people: ones like 'I have always loved you', 'Could I have this kiss forever' among others are examples.


Lunch is waiting, so I gotta leave now, will write tomorrow, hopefully with a great CLAT result!

No comments: