Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jade

Salvete!

Today Ma had a small party with her friends at home. So I had my own small party too; dearest Nikita came over after oh-so-long! I had a truly great time sweetie (even if you didn't ;))!

Did more packing; now all the crockery and cutlery is in boxes. Tomorrow the same fate awaits the living room crystals.

TV is getting more mundane than ever; actually it may not even be their fault: who can come up with great movies everyday of the week?

Listening to Scarlett Johansson - The Last Goodbye. Its soothing and sweet.

I'm hoping NLU - Delhi puts up the final list tomorrow. The St Stephens interview is on 17th and I'm eager to miss it, although my parents are totally for me going it. That's not the problem; the problem is that I know I should go, but I don't feel like. I hope I can miss it. That could happen only if I see NLUD's list tomorrow, hence my fervent impatience.

'Sall for now,
Till tomorrow,

Yours

No comments: