Monday, January 17, 2011

Along the journey ...

I'd gone to the library today. To start on my projects. It's funny how things are always interesting when you begin and invariably become boring towards the end. But that might just be my Gemini ascendant making it hard to be too stable.

I change two buses to get to Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road. And I feel very grown up and very independent when I say stuff like oh, you know, my first bus came like 15 minutes late so I missed the second one and got late. Don't mock, the first time I changed two buses was on 3 Jan 2011. So.

Today I ended up giving my seat to old women on all four buses. But I like standing; standing there and looking out of the window, standing is super fun. Except when there are too many men around. I've realised that men are quite hate-worthy, in the general sense. On second thought, I'm probably shifting hate for one man to his whole creed. But when I think of some incidents, and believe me, these aren't few and far in between, it's probably right to feel that way. But then I think of some men I know; and these are truly few, and I can't get myself to think anything negative about them. Not even on the worst days.

Also, I've finally got a copy of Mein Kampf and I'm going to start it Today. Yippee.

No comments: