Saturday, April 17, 2010

reminisce

Another poem so soon, wow! Its proved therefore that writing does make your thoughts flow easily and fluently. (!)


I stand by the window
Hearing the diapason of memories
Somewhat dispassionately
Nursery, prep, ..... ...........
....., tenth, eleventh, ......

Somewhere it stops
A cuckoo breaks my reverie
What is this I'm doing? - I think
What is this time? - the calm before the storm?

Shifting fog defines this phase
Is this some legerdemain of life?

I stand by the window
I now look out, not in
Moving cars - red, black, one pink
I'm going to buy a bike, I
think, when I work.

The music has now fully stopped
Now a gone moment
Blessed oh Lord is the capacity to forget!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way, nowadays.
Only you've penned 'em down more than I ever could.
=)

nidhi said...

thank you. me=non-poet. you=poet. so yeah, its great getting that from you =D

Pranidhi said...

Love this style, so simple.
And I just LOVE the last line, it's very true.