Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ahh ...

"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my & my friend's knowledge & I claim no responsibility whatsoever for any mistakes. Whatever I have written is truly fictitious & any resemblance with the subject matter is purely coincidental."
This is what I did in today's paper. No kidding. This question came straight from an illustration for a particular section, and I got confused. And the dude sitting next to me, smart guy, but he got confused too. Life is easy, I go mess it up. The professor had told us to read the illustrations 'very' carefully, but who can follow such simple instructions? :P

So now I'm listening to Shine on you crazy diamond, whereas I should subject myself to ... I don't know, I just kissed a girl, I guess ...

No comments: