Sunday, June 12, 2011

Of typos and plans

Folks!

I'm home. And getting used to typing on the ghar ka keyboard. I miss letters in between words, and I've to keep checking my spellings. I skipped the 'm' in the third word I typed here. 'Folks! I'm hoe' - would have seriously increased my traffic, though. :/

Anyway, so I'm going to be bored and all now. I always come up with a lot of plans for holidays, never have I once, however, even started on any one of them, however bored I may have become. General holiday inertia. But this time, I'm going to do the following things. Pakka.

1. Re-join dance classes.
2. Finish A Brief History of Time.
3. Read Not Without My Daughter, Redeeming Love, and more fiction.
4. Make random craftstuff. I've found blogs and sites on how to make your own notebooks and stuff, and being the environmentalist that I am, I have sheets of paper saved from old books. Most solid plan so far.
5. Swim.
6. Watch a lot of movies. Start with X-Men first class and Hanna.

I just had a discussion with my mom about Bollywood songs aajkal. After a while, after listening to Bhaag D.K. Bose three times, she said 'kalyug hai'. Discussion over. :P But, she mentioned how my nana would always refer to people as D.K. Bose when he wanted to abuse them. Just showing you our ancestors weren't all that golden. :P

No comments: