Monday, June 6, 2011

Eggjam aa rahe hai - Bhaago!!

Hey y'all,

It's not a happy day. Tomorrow begin the much-awaited end semester exams. Yayyy? - No. It's Contract Law tomorrow, the syllabus is huge, something we're not used to for this particular subject. Add to that, abhi yours truly ne kuchh padha nahi hai.

I've been reading magazines on the net. You'll be proud to know they were the Frontline and Vir Sanghvi's blog kind. As opposed to whatever you had in mind. :P I have two pdf's and two powerpoints open here, begging for some attention, but draft.blogger.com is like Nadal in front of Karlovic. Oh, did I mention Nadal is 6 time French Open winner??!! I'm treating it like my personal victory, but come on, after 6 years of supporting him ardently, against all opposition (chuckles), I deserve some credit, don'tyathink? Anyway, so he retains the number one spot, which would otherwise have gone to Djokovic . So, all's well with the world. His world. Mine, not so much.

I don't want to study! But then, like my (apparently good-looking) Crim law professor said, when you took up law, you said goodbye to weekends and holidays. He didn't mention awesome food, time to enjoy awesome food, reading, doing NoTh!nG, but yeah, you get the point.

Anyway, before my wingmates resort to physical methods of getting me to study {you're right in assuming verbal (soft < loud < threatening) have already happened} {observe the use of curly brackets} {jeez, whoever named them That, they're so cool} {stop now, Nidhi, stop} So yeah, I should go study now.

No comments: