Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You are just an ordinary man in a cape!

Two down, three to go. Yes, papers.
So since Nadal won and Schiavone lost, my exams have .. kinda got ignored. Exam toh hote rehte hain, right? Actually, French Opens bhi hote rehte hain, but let me not see you thinking that. Not that I can 'see' you thinking that, or even see you, for that matter, but whaaa I'm babbling.

So I saw this survey on the net about which superhero people want to be. So I got thinking. I think I want to be Batman. Reasons?

1. He's the only superhero I like; I detest Spiderman, Superman, whatever other funky names there might be.
2. Christian Bale.
3. More substantially, these other losers got these powers and all free mein, luck shine ho gaya. But Christian Bale Batman actually created well, himself. He developed his skills, acquired his machines, he's got the money, you bet, but he's played an active role in being who he is, as opposed to be standing in an entomological museum at the opportune time a spider is going to escape. So I like him.

If I'm something great, I'd like it to be because of me, you know, not because of random shit. Plus, Bale, as opposed to dumb little Brandon Routh and the loser Toby Maguire. But it's going to be Andrew Garfield in the next I heard, that changes things now, doesn't it? ;)

Anyhow, back to studies. Criminal paper tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sam said...

ok, i jus totally share thought processes with you ya.

Watch justice league if you get to. They make bats superawesome in it. He saves everyone's ass a couple of times.

Btw, I love joker too. :P

nidhi said...

I've seen Justice League. I love it. And I can't fathom why pretty much no one else likes it.

Everyone loves Joker, but how willing are you to become your own doctor, eh? ;)

Sindhu said...

It's not what you are underneath, but what you do that defines you. Agree/Disagree?

nidhi said...

Agree.
Because, inside, I think we have every quality there is. But our actions show the ones we're choosing to be out of all those.